Saturday, September 17, 2011

And almost as soon as it starts, it comes to an end



Hard to believe today is the last day of this amazing production. We have two last shows today, at 1:30 and 7:30 PM. This has been an experience like no other and to quote Ms Fowler, any hard work is worth doing for the children. When I think of all the glowy people who have come into my life because of this show, I can scarcely breathe. 


Last night, we had a sold out house and an amazing audience. It's the kind of thing you wish you could live everyday. Which is why it's all the more important to keep reminding yourself to soak it up. All the time. Like the man Ferris said, "Life moves pretty fast sometimes. If you don't stop and take a look around, you could miss it." 


Well I'm taking this last day with the cherubs, the hard-working folks at TUTS, my family and friends, and most especially the person I get to share this great ride with, my show husband, who for some reason still likes working with me after ten years, who almost always reads my mind and who I wouldn't trade for any TONY, Oscar or Emmy in the world. That was a run on sentence. And I don't care. Hope to see you at the Hobby Center for some of this business. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...