Thursday, August 1, 2013

Watch Out For Mattresses


So... I had a real blog post planned for today, but turns out, I ended up spending most of the day dealing with this disgusting mattress which got lodged in my wheel axel on the 105/405 junction. I didn't see it fall off anyone's truck and I didn't see it at all until it was too late because some giant SUV was blocking my view and veered away from it only at the last minute. Special thanks to the amazing Highway Patrol Officers who worked to free me and kept me company. 

(PS- Yeah, before you ask, I'm pretty sure that's urine.)

5 comments:

  1. i feel proud to see such kind of amazing work. Contents of this blog are just awesome. online mattress and bed retailer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a real blog post planned for today, but turns out, I ended up spending most of the day dealing Craftmatic mattresst

    ReplyDelete
  3. Internet based Beds Company provides you ease and comfortable in selecting out your favorite bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site. cyber monday mattress deals

    ReplyDelete
  5. Likes significantly enhance the popularity of one's website and in conjunction with the proper variety rely; plenty of folks will almost certainly be interested in your account. The companies which provide these companies, will give you with non-automated or robot likes and provide you with genuine Instagram likes. The great variable about this is often that these are at once shipped in the direction of your account so you would not have to wait that considerably. And if you are a business, raising your Instagram likes will likely be useful. http://www.buyrealiglikes.com/buy-instagram-likes-for-the-next/

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...