I still hate that I had to leave the UK. But I'm happy I live in Los Angeles even more than I ever I thought I could. I recently rediscovered some thoughts I wrote in a journal around the time I left. I'd like to share them with you, but I'll wait until tomorrow since today is Friday and it's time for Friday links.
- I want this. I'm starting to feel sad.
- Get it, George Clooney. Eff the hedgefunds.
- I'll always have a soft spot for my first job out of college. The End of Saks Fifth Ave.
- I feel like learning more languages. I miss Europe.
- This bag is hot.
- These pictures of my cousin, Tennessee Williams, are lovely.
- My next read is David Rakoff's final piece: a novel in iambic pentameter.
- Haim. The Wire.