Friday, June 6, 2014

Feast or Famine Friday Links


With me, work is always feast or famine. I seem to always be starving and bored or prepping a gourmet meal on a runaway train. That's how I feel right now. So much going on! That's some strange universal law, right? Is there anyone who has solved for this?

In any case, have a great weekend! Stay cool like my man, Redford. 

Links! Links! Links!

- I'd rather see "Malefiftycent" than "Maleficent"

- I look forward to watching Darren Aronofsky's HBO adaptation of Margaret Atwood.

- Thinking about London still actually makes me physically hurt inside.

- Spain's Magnolia Antic is lovely.

- A good example of why you need a good gaffer.

- I've spent a lot of time with interpretive dancers and I can't tell you, I've always had a hunch this was their inner inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...