It's 22 dollars. I definitely still bought it. (Jesus Saves. I Spend.) It's delicious and bright... (Orange marmalade, brown sugar, lime zest....) because Annie Clark is a goddess who is incapable of making a misstep. The title is a reference to her song "Bring Me Your Loves." Which I and the good people of Intelligentsia clearly do.
They also sell her album on vinyl there. If I didn't already own the record (on vinyl) I'd have bought that too.
More with the links though! And happy Friday!
- Speaking of coffee, apparently the best latte in America is in my neighborhood. I shall report back.
- Andrew Keenan-Bolger as a hobo clown. How are you so wonderful always? Also, how are you 29 already, sweet pal?
- People who don't want to be right (factually.) Boy am I NOT one of these people.
- Fox Cancels "I Wanna Marry Harry." Maybe there is hope for America.
- Guys, donate to Reading Rainbow. Because books are good and I don't want us to be so stupid.
- Portugal. Yum.
- This isn't what I'd do with 36 hours in Edinburgh, but I support any activities there.
- The honey moon and Friday the 13th.