Friday, September 20, 2013
Greetings From Vegas Friday Links
So much Franzen this week. Okay by me.
- First, his awesome essay in the Guardian promoting his new book, The Krauss Project.
- The hilarious non-backlash backlash and what that means for Franzen haters
- Finally, this. Franzy, join us on the internets.
- When a man writes a woman
More aspects of Modern Living:
- The terror that is Whole Foods
- The wonder that is Trader Joe's. (They're not really cutting their benefits. Just read.)
- I scroll through this every day. Sigh.
I finally met and hung out with one of my fave writer/blogger folks, Anne Sage of The City Sage this morning. If you aren't reading her, you should be. I have her to thank for this cool website recommendation, The American Edit. Check it.
Peace out for the weekend, ninjas. My head hurts and it's Tiger Time.