Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Vinessa Shaw for International Committee of Artists For Peace


For the past few days I've been editing footage of the beautiful memorial services for sweet Muzzy. Sharing the grief and joyful remembrances of my dear friends' mother/grandmother has been an honor. The Damante/Shaw family has been such an important part of my life, my faith, and my belief in myself. 

And so I feel like it's appropriate to share this wonderful video of Vinessa Shaw discussing overcoming her obstacles around belief in herself for ICAPeace. Founded by Herbie Hancock, Wayne Shorter & Patrick Duffy, the organization uses artistic influence for the purposes of peace and applies principles of Buddhism to art. 

Other fun videos include Steven Sater & Wayne Shorter talking about how awesome women are

In addition to always being amazed by Vinessa's beauty, humble nature, determination, etc, I'm glad that this video reminded me how fierce her fur suit was in Eyes Wide Shut. Get it, girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...