Monday, June 3, 2013

Music Monday - Frightened Rabbit - Late March Death March EP


One of my favorite anecdotes from the Frightened Rabbit concert back in March was Scott Hutchison's story of his 4 year old niece who, when asked what her favorite song of all time was, leaned in and whispered to her teacher [insert brogue] "Death... March."

It's also my favorite FRabbits song. Which is why I'm so glad they released an EP with an alternate version of the song. It almost sounds like this could be a CHVRCHES remix of the song (wink wink. That concert was fabulous btw.)

Unfortunately, said EP is not (yet) available for sale in the US, but you can listen to the alternate version below. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of the full EP to check out their collaboration with the full Manchester Orchestra. 

Hope you're having a great Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...