Monday, February 22, 2010

mentally off to another country




6 months until Scotland, but tonight (and many nights/days before I leave) I'll be spending a lot of time in my mind going to Russia instead of Scotland.

Steven and I are trying to get it all together to have a 45 minute industry reading of Nicholas & Alexandra before I go. I've been feeling so stalled for so long on writing (part of why I'm going to St. Andrews in the first place) but the last week or so, I finally seem to have gotten it together.

Finished Rasputin's big Act II solo (pretty proud of it so far) and we're working on that tonight as well as reworking the big trio that ends Act I.

After that, I'm having dinner with my favorite other Celt, Bebhinn. Irish, Scottish... love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...