Saturday, July 31, 2010

this love i got for you could take me 'round the world

It's 7:30 AM and I'm up packing again. I slept my last night in my bed and soon Steven will be coming to pick it up from me. It's going to be a long weekend, which is why I'm glad I have my favorite childhood pop star's massive comeback. I've been listening to both versions of this song on repeat for the last week. And I haven't liked some pop songs this much maybe since... well "Show Me Love" and "Do You Know What it Takes."

Robyn - Hang With Me official video from Robyn on Vimeo.
                                                                              

1 comment:

  1. Bittersweet is what you probably feel today, the closing of doors opens up more doors always

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...