Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Celebrating G-Dawg in Town with CHVRCHES


Because I'm about to go pick up the amazing Gretchen from the airport after her months-long sojourn back in the land of Scots (and other celts-- she was in Ireland jaunting around with Mr. B. Kearney) I'm going to post the new video from CHVRCHES. 

I know I know. Sometimes I feel like this is an all CHVRCHES all the time kind of channel, but to be fair, this is their first real video, and... as I mentioned, The Gretchen. I'm pretty jealous she was back in paradise and something about the lovely, spritely Lauren Mayberry makes me feel like I never had to leave. I plan on hugging Gretch, using the words man and dude a lot and remembering the happiest time in my life. 


The Mother We Share Out Now (UK out Sept 16)
The debut album The Bones Of What You Believe is out Sept 23 / N.America Sept 24.
Pre-order Standard: http://po.st/TBOWYB II Special: http://po.st/TBOWYBSpecial 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...