Monday, May 13, 2013

Like The Ceiling Can't Hold Us - Pete & Suzie's Wedding


As you may have gathered, I've been to many, many weddings. MANY. Between 2003 and 2005, I went to 26 weddings in 24 months. And the hits just kept coming as I got older. But this little shindig was one of the loveliest and most packed with adorable details of any that I've attended. And one of the only weddings where I didn't have to travel! What a fun night! 

Food trucks, local jams, streamers and swirly straws, personalized chalkboard mason jar drinking glass labels and a venue with killer ambience. (I don't just mean the perfect LA sunset lighting and exposed brick. This was hardcore LA at its finest. I'm talking hoopties with floor-pounding bass rolling by during the vows.) All this, plus the most unbelievably statuesque bride, and what you had was and unforgettable night. The actual manifestation of the coolest Pinterest board, only better because it had my friends. 

Pete & Suz, I love you guys! I was so honored to be there celebrating young and life-long love! 

I'm gonna dance to this & this today and remember how fun Saturday night was. And all my people say Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah.... like the ceiling can't hold us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...