Friday, May 3, 2013

Cinco de Mayo Weekend Friday Links


May came to Los Angeles with a vengeance. It's busy busy over here and roasting hot. It's perfect weather for some Cinco de Mayo celebrations though and I'm sort of hoping to squeeze in some time at the beach. 

Here are your links!

- LACMA makeover means demolition?
- I hypothetically shop here every day.
- I never wish I had a PC. But I would like this program. Make it for Mac!
- Nice job on this new reel. The Battery Co.
- This is awesome. I love how Elizabeth I is basically just Tilda Swinton.
- There's going to be a Downton Abbey clothing line. Discuss. 
- Elegance trumps ethics?

- Cinco de mayo calls for tequila. I'm down with pretty much any tequila drink, but if you're in the mood for something lighter and sweeter than a margarita, my go-to is a Paloma. So refreshing. So pretty and pink grapefruity. Here are some of the best places to grab one in LA this weekend. And he's a snazzy recipe to make your own Paloma cocktails... with a twist!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...