Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Perfect Christmas- In a Photo



Isn't this the most beautiful upright piano you've ever seen? This entire photo is my exact idea of a perfect Christmas. Growing up Buddhist with a bevy of various step families, Christmas never felt super traditional for me. The closest I ever came to what I suspected Christmas was like for everyone else were my holidays in Georgia with my grandparents, and of course, with Emily's family. I'll probably be hitting the Song house pretty hard this season as well. Especially since I have a Tigerlily addiction as serious as crack. 


This photo is actually from the Te' Chichi clothing catalogue. They're a Japanese clothing company. Pretty! Check them out while I'm flying from Edinburgh to Paris to Atlanta to Las Vegas-- don't you wish you had that schedule??? 

Anyhooo, enjoy. The website is in nihongo, so have fun with that! Tanoshkatta da ne!

1 comment:

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...