Friday, August 13, 2010

still


Here's me when I first moved to NYC, in the fall of 2005. Some things are still the same. I still work on this block, in fact (for 2 more weeks). The Eugene O'Neill is still my favorite theater on Broadway and Rusty my favorite box office worker. I still don't look good in baseball hats.


And still, as of right now, a lot of my furniture is for sale. I'm posting the pics again, as some of the sales fell through, so lemme know if you want any of this. It's cheap. 


My going away party is tonight at (where else?) St. Andrews. We have the back room & we're working on some drink specials. I know a lot of people are out of town, etc etc, but please stop by if you can anytime after 9PM. It's basically off Times Square on 46th Street between Broadway/7th and 6th.


St. Andrews
140 West 46th Street
9 PM


Landon and I stopped by there last night after Power Balladz to check it out (We didn't want any of that 2009 Birthday 321BurgerShotBeer business going on) and discovered that all the bartenders are Irish, not Scottish. Which I have nothing against, and apparently, there's very few Scots in the real St. Andrews either... that's kind of a bummer. Anyhow... buy this stuff....and see you tonight!


From Fergie & Fife

$50


From Fergie & Fife

$20


From Fergie & Fife


From Fergie & Fife

dressers are for sale again- $100 for both. Probably $50 worth of Anthropologie knobs on there.
LEMME KNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...