Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sophie's at the Troubadour

photo by Sari Ember
Lovely Londoners- What are you doing tonight? I know what I'd be doing if I were in London. I'd be seeing the wonderful, adorable, ethereal, poet/singer extraordinaire, Sophie Ramsay, at the Troubadour. I was lucky enough to catch her practice sessions of her set while I was at Bamff over New Years, so I can say with certainty, you're in for a treat. 


Doors open at 8PM and tickets are only 7 pounds. So if you're in London, head on over to Old Brompton Road. (For the record, I'm intrigued by other performer Tinsel Mouse-- just for the name.) As it stands, I won't be in London until Saturday night. Who wants to hang out?? 


Check out some awesome Sophie here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...