Monday, November 15, 2010

neist point hike- part two


It's probably time I put up the rest of my pictures from our Neist Point Day. I made a little video so you could hear how windy it was-- I actually think I'm still getting the knots out of my hair from it. We just could not stop laughing. Aside from the gorgeous scenery, the best part was how much fun we all had being silly in the wind. Adorable Harry was quite the trooper, despite being the tiniest of us all. I suppose it helped that he also had the lowest center of gravity ;)


Geography-wise, I'm including this somewhat odd map of Skye which shows the clan territories. You can see Portree, the capital, where Viewfield is on the Eastern coast, Dunvegan across the way, and Neist Point is the western most point-- that teeny little puzzle piece that looks like it's pointing out to sea. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...