Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm in my Prrrrime Links



Well, I successfully made it through my first week living in London. Actually, it felt like a dream. A dream in which everything went my way, but man did I walk a lot. Sometimes, the world is just on your side. And I don't want to jinx anything, but so far, London and I get along quite well. Of course, because things are going so well with London and me, I'm going to play just a little bit hard to get and head up to Scotland for a country weekend in Crieff and some business I need to take care of in Edinburgh. 


'Burghers, if you're around during the day or early evening Friday, please let me know! 


Here. Are. The. Links. 
- As much walking as I'm doing, gotta have shoes you love. I think I physically NEED these
- I touched this dress in Toast the other day & fell in love. BUTTER. (But, PS- why can't Toast style their models? This dress is about 2 sizes too big... Ugh.)
- This print. Because, I mean, have I mentioned it's almost my 30th birthday?
- Oh, Wallllll Streeeeet.
- Ten Amazing songs with no choruses from NME
- Muriel Sparks & Prime of Miss Jean Brodie & whatnot. Oh, Fascism.
- Speaking of which, now that I'm out of Scotland, I think it's time to rock this poster in my house. 
- Or maybe this one
- Getting SO excited for Newsies! My lovely AKB-Ball is doing a Meet the Newsies Series on his ever-popular blog. Here is Meet Jack Kelly, played by another fave collaborator of ours, Jeremy Jordan!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, Fergie! My name is Malte Zeeck, and I am with InterNations.org. I really enjoyed reading your great blog fergieinfife.blogspot.com and I trully believe that expats in Londong and around the world could really gain some great insights and have a few good laughs on your blog. The quality and content of the blog in general is very convincing, which is why I would love to feature you and your writing on the Recommended Blog on Great Britain on InterNations.org
    Not only do we feature and link to your blog prominently; we also would like to hear from you directly in our questionnaire! We have also designed a link badge for your blog.
    If you are interested, please feel free to contact me via email: maltezeeck@internations.org
    Best,
    Malte Zeeck

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...