Saturday, September 18, 2010

I. like. my. whole. liiiiife.


For all those of you out there who once (or still) compared me to Tracy Flick, I thought I'd post this video in case you hadn't seen in when it blew up earlier this spring. Man, she really commits, doesn't she? And isn't that just the secret to anything? I think so... even last week when I was feeling all salty, I knew I wanted to commit to plan of action and not be twarted. It's always harder to commit, but committing to each moment is what makes them work. 




I also pretty much feel like Jessica today, my last day in the United States. I like everything. And I know that I wouldn't be able to go do this thing with my life if I hadn't been supported by so many of my friends (and last week! with all your kind letters, advice, and offers of places to stay!?) I am a very grateful and enthusiastic girl! 


Just like Jessica, I like my dads, I like my hair, I like my haircuts, I like my friends, I like my Emilys, I like my Adis, I like my Tigerlilys, I like my school, I. LIKE. MY. WHOLE. LIIIIIFE! I can do anything good, yeah yeah yeah yeah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...